Monday, September 1, 2008

Yummy Salad

This is from ShaLayne's kitchen--We had it at Bunco last month and I'm hooked. I made a big one and ate it everyday for about 10 days. Luckily nobody else in my family is a fan of salad so I got it all to myself! I don't know what it's called so to me its just . . . .

Yummy Salad

1 Bag Baby Spinach

Romaine Hearts (3 pk)
Feta Cheese (tomato & basil) I couldn't find it, so I just used regular Feta
Bacon - cooked and crumbled (I used the bottled bacon it was a lot easier)
cashews - I chopped them, so they blended into the salad, instead of falling to the bottom.
Craisins
grated swiss cheese

***Do not add bacon & nuts until ready to serve***

Dressing:
1 1/2 C. Canola Oil
3/4 C. White Vinegar
1 1/2 tsp.
Poppy seeds
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
3/4 tsp. Dry mustard
3/4 C. Sugar
1 1/2 tsp. dried onion

**It's better if you mix the dressing and let it set in the fridge overnight before serving.**

No comments: