Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cheesy Ham and Potatoes

I love freezer meals, they are great to have for those busy weeks when making dinner doesn't seem possible. Spending an entire day in the kitchen cooking and preparing these meals is a little overwhelming to me so I do it while I'm cooking dinner - I make two batches and put one in the freezer. This is one of the freezer meals that we like!

Cheesy Ham and Potatoes

1- 2 pound bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
1/2 cup minced onion
2 cans cream of celery soup
1- 8 ounce cream cheese
1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cups cubed ham
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Soften cream cheese and cream together with soup. Stir in onions, ham, Jack cheese, and pepper. Break apart hash browns. Gently stir into cheese mixture. Place in gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze.
To serve: Thaw. Place in greased baking dish. Bake covered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.

No comments: