Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweet and Saucy Chicken Drummettes

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes

1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Catalina Dressing
1/4 cup apricot jam

Preheat oven t 400. Place chicken in foil-lined baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes.

Combine BBQ sauce, dressing and jam in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to evenly coat. Return chicken to pan.

Ban an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

The Drummettes I used were a little big, so I cooked them about 15 minutes longer. The kids loved them and the husband did to although he's not a fan of baked chicken, so I need to throw his on the grill to brown them up some more. Also next time I'll take the skin off-I'm not a fan of the skin, but I will definitely make this again. You can get Drummettes pretty cheap.

No comments: