Monday, January 5, 2009

Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo...

I found this recipe on the web and it is so good. I personally don't like fettucine so I used angel hair pasta instead...and I always use Barilla.

Alfredo sauce...

1 cube butter
2 Tbsp. cream cheese
1 pint heavy cream
1-2 tsp. garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
2/3 cup italian cheese

Melt butter in saucepan on med. heat. Add cream cheese and whisk until smooth and blended. Whisk in heavy cream and add seasonings. Simmer for 20-25 minutes whisking frequently until thickened. Add cheese just before serving.

Also, we added cubed, grilled chicken breasts...the one's that are precooked at Sam's and Walmart. So So So good!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

YUM! You need to add the subscribe widget on your blog so it is easier for people to follow you! I am adding you to my Reader!!