Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am a horrible cookie maker and I've tried a million recipes, but I stole this one from somebodies Blog and I'd like to give credit, but I don't remember where I got it. So if it's yours thanks a bunch they were yummy!


1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbls. vanilla
3/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. salt
3 cups flour
1 package Ghirarrdeli Milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 bag Ghirarrdeli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 11 minutes. Cookies might not look done but take them out anyways. Let them sit on pan for a few minutes before placing on cooling rack.

FYI: I cooked mine for 8-9 minutes and they were perfect. I think 11 minutes would be too long... but it all depends on your oven. I just used Nestle Chocolate Chips.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Before I bake my cookies, I roll them into balls & freeze then on a cookie sheet...then take them & put them in a ziplock or tupperware. And stick them back in the freezer...then bake only what I need.

I am a HUGE fan of soft, chewy cookies & I always do my cookies (from the fozen ball) at 300' for 14-15 minutes & they are perfect. I also use parchment paper to bake them on! LOVE chocolate chip cookies!

Lisa said...

Great tips - thank you!!